Midfield strategist - BFI Progress
As well as appreciating a well-balanced investment, you consider opportunities for returns and continuity of earnings to be of equal importance and are prepared, therefore, to accept fluctuations in performance in order to increase the returns on your assets.
- BFI Progress invests worldwide in equities and bonds. The fund pursues a balanced strategy by investing worldwide in equities and fixed-income securities in roughly equal proportions.
- BFI Progress (EUR): Equity allocation of up to 65%
- BFI Progress (CHF): Equity allocation of up to 50% Investors resident in Switzerland can use these funds for their private pension provision (Pillar 3a).
- Available in Swiss francs and in euros.
- Designed with equitable investors in mind.
In 2017, the strategy fund BFI Progress (EUR) with Baloise Asset Management as fund manager received the Lipper Fund Award for the best Swiss-approved balanced mixed fund over a ten-year period. The BFI Progress (EUR) fund came top out of 29 comparable funds.
Flexibility is the great advantage of strategy funds: A team of investment specialists is responsible for the professional management of the investments. Depending on the market situation, the fund managers will either increase or reduce the weighting of bonds, equities and other classes of asset in the investment. This means that you actively benefit from the professional and flexible management of your pension assets.
This fund is subject to fluctuations in value as a result of market risks. These include, in particular, equity risks, interest-rate risks and credit risks. As some of the investments are made in local currencies, currency risk must also be factored into the equation.